- RSS Channel Showcase 1779315
- RSS Channel Showcase 4287354
- RSS Channel Showcase 6296667
- RSS Channel Showcase 3579490
Articles on this Page
- 04/16/18--06:01: _Top Things to Do in...
- 04/24/18--05:55: _A Quick Guide to Se...
- 04/30/18--05:32: _An Insider Guide to...
- 05/08/18--05:59: _The Ultimate Guide ...
- 05/15/18--03:59: _Gibraltar Day Trip:...
- 05/22/18--11:51: _The Ultimate Triana...
- 05/29/18--15:26: _The Complete Guide ...
- 06/06/18--10:45: _Handling the Heat: ...
- 06/11/18--06:24: _Escape the City: Fi...
- 06/18/18--16:21: _Granada Day Trip Fr...
- 06/27/18--06:52: _Top 10 Plazas in Se...
- 07/06/18--12:21: _The 7 Best Things t...
- 07/13/18--09:29: _The 12 Best Places ...
- 07/20/18--06:32: _The Best Way to Get...
- 04/16/18--06:01: Top Things to Do in Jerez for an Unforgettable Day!
- 04/24/18--05:55: A Quick Guide to Seville on a Monday
- 04/30/18--05:32: An Insider Guide to the Brotherhoods of Spain
- 05/08/18--05:59: The Ultimate Guide To El Rocio Festival in Spain
- 05/15/18--03:59: Gibraltar Day Trip: The Ultimate Family Adventure
- 05/22/18--11:51: The Ultimate Triana Guide
- 05/29/18--15:26: The Complete Guide to Corpus Christi Festival in Seville
- 06/06/18--10:45: Handling the Heat: A Beginners Guide to Summer in Seville
- 06/11/18--06:24: Escape the City: Find Your Rural Getaway near Seville
- 06/18/18--16:21: Granada Day Trip From Seville – Enjoy the Jewel of the Mountains
- 06/27/18--06:52: Top 10 Plazas in Seville for summer
- 07/13/18--09:29: The 12 Best Places to Watch Flamenco in Seville
- 07/20/18--06:32: The Best Way to Get From Seville to Granada
Located in the province of Cadiz, around 12km from the Atlantic Ocean, Jerez de la Frontera (or Jerez as it’s usually known) is famous for its wine, horses, flamenco and well-preserved Moorish fortress. There is so much to do in Jerez that it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’re here […]
La entrada Top Things to Do in Jerez for an Unforgettable Day! aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
For tourists, Seville is very different on a Monday. It’s common in cities throughout the world to find that many museums are closed on Mondays, and Seville is no different. Museums need to be closed at least one day of the week for cleaning and general maintenance and it has been the tradition in Europe […]
If you’ve ever seen photos of Seville during Semana Santa, you will have seen hoards of ominously cloaked figures. These people are a huge part of the culture of the city, we’re going to take a quick tour through the history of these people in Spain. Family and tradition are hugely important to Spanish culture; […]
Spain is famed for many things, not least among them is it’s religious festivals and pilgrimages. Seville has one of the largest Holy Week celebrations in the world and you may well have heard of the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella. By the time Pentecost comes around, however, Spain decides to up the anti and […]
Gibraltar is a fascinating place. Although not even three square miles (less than seven square kilometres), it has a population of 32,000 people; this makes it the fifth most densely populated territory in the world. Further to this it has seen countless wars and skirmishes between nations trying to claim it for themselves. The majority […]
Triana is one of the most famous suburbs of Seville. An area with a fascinating past, and its own unique culture, as alive today as it ever was. Crossing the Triana bridge to the river’s left bank can feel like more than just crossing into a new neighbourhood, but crossing a threshold into a new […]
If you walk around the streets of Seville at the end of May you will be struck by two things. Your primary thought will be how perfect the weather is. But once you’re done admiring the weather, you’ll turn your attention to all the decorations being put up everywhere and start to wonder what they’re […]
La entrada The Complete Guide to Corpus Christi Festival in Seville aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
If you’re from a temperate country, the idea of going somewhere ridiculously hot may well appeal to you. In fact, the weather in Seville was one of the key features in this writer choosing to move to the city! However, all roses have their thorns; and the weather of Seville can turn into a drawback […]
La entrada Handling the Heat: A Beginners Guide to Summer in Seville aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
City breaks are great aren’t they? Exploring a new metropolis and exposing yourself to the eccentricities of a new culture is one of life’s great treasures. There are few better places for this than Seville. Spain’s fourth largest city is a wonderful filled with innumerable things to see and do. But what if you fancy […]
La entrada Escape the City: Find Your Rural Getaway near Seville aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
What you’ll see on a Granada day trip from Seville Granada is a breathtakingly beautiful place perched at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Although small, it gets more visitors per year than almost any other Spanish city for one key reason; its famed Alhambra palace. We will get to the Alhambra, but there […]
La entrada Granada Day Trip From Seville – Enjoy the Jewel of the Mountains aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
Keep Cool in the Top 10 Plazas in Seville for Summer As you walk around Seville, you will find a city made up of tight streets spilling out into beautiful plazas. This style of city planning developed as the best way to keep the town cool in the unbearably hot summers. The shady streets funnelling […]
If there’s one year which is of the most significance to Seville, it’s 1929. This is the year of the Ibero-American exhibition; an event which the city prepared for for two decades. A whole new area of the city was created, giving birth to many of the best things to see/do in Seville, and the […]
La entrada The 7 Best Things to See/Do in Seville from the Ibero-American Exhibition aparece primero en Not Just a Tourist.
The Best Places to Watch Flamenco in Seville When you hear people talk about flamenco, you will often hear the word duende thrown about. This is a word with no exact translation, but what they are referring to is the spirit of the performance; the passion on display. No one knows for sure where flamenco […]
The Best Way to Get From Seville to Granada If you’re visiting Southern Spain, chances are you’ll want to check out Seville and Granda. These are the two main cultural hotspots of the region. There are a few of ways to get there. By train, bus, ride share, or private transfer. We believe that there […]